- Superior dispersion grades blacks are developed in powder form for inks and coatings segment.
- NuTone series of grades has been developed to provide excellent colour, gloss and good dispersion.
- Designed to suit variety of applications like offset inks, liquid inks, inkjet inks, coatings, adhesives and sealants.
- Provide excellent solution for explicit control of end user product quality.
- Surface treated blacks are developed to provide higher dispersion and better flow behaviour – NuTone 36, NuTone 37 & NuTone 98.
All beaded grades are available in soft bead form (without binder).
- Very low structure black, which imparts high gloss and moderate colour strength in gloss ink applications.
- Very low structure black, which imparts high gloss and colour strength, suitable for lithographic gloss ink.
- Versatile grade with low structure for water-based ink. Provides good flow properties and suitable for both liquid and lithographic inks.
- Very high surface area and very low structure black.
- Suitable for liquid inks with high gloss and colour strength.
- Also suitable for liquid and powder coating system.
Applications for General Inks & Coatings segment